Fall is the perfect time to fight the return of blustering winds and cool temperatures with edgy and rocker-chic pieces.
Neon green creates a pop of color in lieu of summer hues.
A literal iteration of Kat Von D’s Electric Warrior – Get it? “Kat” as in cat-eye!
Tribal jewelry is a big trend, so I piled on these men’s cobalt rings– they were defective so I scored them for cheap! I also created my own matching mani.
Sick shot! My mom is a dope photographer. Boots c/o of Lulu’s and Michael Antonio.
That’s all, folks!
- Danier Vintage Leather Jacket
- Stolen Goods Neon Logo Tank
- Michael Antonio OTK Boots
- Metal Collar Necklace via eBay – this should be similar
- Kat Von D Eyeshadow in Electric Warrior
- Sephora Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner Waterproof – Little Black Dress
- E.L.F. HD Concealer in Nude
- Manic Panic Black Nail Polish and Ricky’s Neon Nail Polish